Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Photo Pairing

The top image is from a show I attended in the basement of the first Unitarian Church, the bottom is a sketch mimicking  graffiti that I observed on the Broad Street Ministry church.  I believe the two should be paired because due to the lighting in the top photo, it appears she is having a epiphany.  There is also a connection because the two were located at a church.

These two images are paired for humerus aspects.  The one on the left was a poster plastered all down Broad Street while the one on the right is a sticker I found on a pole.  The man on the right would be a very awkward one night affair due to the fact that he seems preoccupied with his balloon.  I also liked the contrast from the bold colors to a thin sketch.

These two belong together because they have the same theme.  The one on the left is graffiti of someone expressing concern about another mentally moving on, while the train depicts physically moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment